Holly : a novel / Stephen King.
"When Penny Dahl calls the Finders Keepers detective agency hoping for help locating her missing daughter, Holly is reluctant to accept the case. Her own mother has just died, and Holly is supposed to be taking time off. But something in Penny Dahl's desperate voice makes it impossible for Holly to turn her down. Mere blocks from where Bonnie Dahl disappeared live Professors Rodney and Emily Harris. They are the picture of bourgeois respectability: married octogenarians, devoted to each other, semi-retired lifelong academics. But they are harboring an unholy secret in their well-kept, book-lined home, one that may be related to Bonnie's disappearance. And it will prove nearly impossible to discover what they are up to: they are smart, they are patient, and they are ruthless. Holly must summon all her formidable talents to outthink and outmaneuver this brilliant and twisted pair in this chilling new masterwork from Stephen King." -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781668016138
- ISBN: 1668016133
- Physical Description: 449 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Inc., 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
- 22 of 103 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Washington Public.
- 113 current holds with 103 total copies.